Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who can I talk to, to get an extension on my college application?

I was going to apply for BYU and not being a member of LDS I asked if I needed to fill out the endorsement you get from an LDS Bishop, the person who answered my email said I did not need to, so then i sent another question asking what I had to do for that section? They said I had to fill out a self report, so after getting no clear answer really I asked What i had to do for the self report and if i still had to submit the endorsement, and if it was done online, i got the answer you fill out a self report and the application is online, so I went to go fill out the application and got the part where the endorsement was and there was still something I had to fill out apparently I need to have an interview with an LDS Bishop even though I am not LDS the self report is a part that they fill out during the interview but instead of asking you about LDS related topics, they ask you about yourself, you think that they could have told me that before? So anyway because i never got a real answer about what I had to do after asking 3 times and having only 2 days until the deadline to try and figure out how to get an interview and where to go to get one, who can I contact if anyone to see if I can get an extension on the application submission? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE DO NOT JUST PUT FORGET OUT THAT SCHOOL OR YOUR SC...ED becaue im upset and mad enough as it is please only helpful answers . Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment