Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Catholics, I need help with finding a name for a club . . . ?

I'm starting a religious club at my Catholic school. It is a club that will focus predominantly on the Latin M. The idea for this club came after I started going to the Latin M 3 yrs ago. Some of the activities for this club are: retreats/field trips, exposition & adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Latin M once a month, daily prayers in Latin, and discussions about theological issues (Latin M history, sacraments, etc). The club moderator wants me to think about a name for the club. It has to be something in Latin, of course. My church's community is called Mater Dei (Mother of God). I want something along those lines; something simple, yet has a strong definition to it. And it can be up to 3 to 4 words. Can you please help? And please don't suggest stupid names like some people previously did. I need real answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment