Sunday, August 14, 2011

How to claim & make will property without legal doents?

my grandfather (A) comes in punjab (india) after partition of india & pak, and allotment of all property is in name of my grandfather, one house in nabha (Punjab), some property is in Delhi (shops), some property is agriculture, My grandfather has one brother (Cousin) (C), he eat all property except one house in nabha (punjab), after death of my grandfater & left my grand mother (B) & my mother (adopted daughter (D)), in old days some men can't disclosed all property details to his familty (women), the same condition with us, my grand mother (B) gifted house in nabha (punjab) to my mother (D) in 1980 because there are some relatives claiming that the mouse in nabha(punjab) is there's property & go out from this house, after clearing some legel doents (B) gifted house to (D), but we don't have any legal doents of other property laying in delhi, or near delhi area, and we are not aware that were is property in india, in past my grandfather (A) swaped alloted house, th. a latter to authorities in jallandhur (punjab), but this paper is teared, house numbers are readable, but allotment number is not readable, in 2005 one of (C)'s legal hires said to my grandmother "there is some property in india, give her thumb impression on papers & we claim property" my grandmother said him "Go and eat that proeprty also", we aware this discussion between my grandmother (B) in 2010, we disscussed with many of our relatives for details of property some of them said "(A) have lot of property in delhi & near delhi, near karnal, (C) was very sharp minded & sly, may be he got thumb impression on some paper's from my grandfather (A), if (C)'s lefal hires said your grandmother (B) for thumb impression that mean there is some property laying some ware" we want to claim property but no papers or detail with us, how we know about property allotments to my grandfater (A) & how we claim property, my grandmother lives with us at rajpura (punjab) from 1990, can my mother (D) claims property in legal way, one of my friend adviced me to make will & power of attorny from my grandmother (B) in favour of my mother (D) or in favour of me, as we don't have any property detail, what should we write in will, can we talk to (C)'s legal hires or file case for claim property, & if (C)'s legal hires refuse how we file case

No comments:

Post a Comment